
I went to watch Drag me to Hell with Zu xian. It was not bad at all... the "fear" factor was dere, but mostly scared me was the sound since it suddenly becomes loud; I still think that American thriller movie is still within my comfort zone unlike asians' horror/ thriller, it always make me more imaginative after the show and keeps me remembering it for weeks. (Maybe because I'm asian? Perhaps.) Well I was still hoping that our usual clique but in the end only the two of us. Oh well, it's their loss anyway. Sure thing that Zu xian and I was like don't feel like eating our dinner since the later part of the movie got disgusting with the worms and mucus. Both of us that there was something stuck in the throat. Well, I saw someone at the Cineleisure before we went in for the movie... I saw Karnan. It seems that he didn't see me too, so you know I put up an act like I didn't see him too. (Well he was with a lady you know. I was thinking maybe his gf! Better not interupt him. LOL) I did feel bad after that. With the movie soon going on I think I forgotten he was in the same hall watching the same movie when the movie started. Now I am waiting to watch Transfomers. :)